Monday, December 2, 2013

Sawyer's World

Hello my friends! I'm proud to announce that I have another original song prepared for my album. It's titled, "Sawyer's World." I originally wrote it for a video game a buddy of mine was creating, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. So instead it's ended up in my track list for "The Gramollie Experience." Like I said before, this was intended to be used as a video game theme song. When I was writing this I was wanting it to sound like something from an old arcade game. Of course, video game music must be catchy and repetitive. I think that this song is catchy and it's definately repetitive, but my goal is to make sure it's not annoying.I think this track has a groove to it, which helps. I'm still recording it, but I think the outcome can be really good. I have a vision of what I want it to sound like, and if I manage to match the real thing up with my intention this could be really cool. I've recorded three versions so far. Now I've just got to mix them together.

Everything is going very well so far with this project. I really do think that this album will be complete by January. I've learned that to make a successful song, it takes a lot of time and effort. You must put in hard work to get a good final result. You can expect to hear some songs soon. Thank you for reading and remember to keep warm!

2 comments: